The following were part of the Antarctica 2000 Millennium radio and cultural events series...
- December 18, 1999. The NICC (New International Cultural Center), Antwerp, Belgium. Live telephone interview from Palmer Station for the exhibition, "LES OCCASIONS DU TRAVAIL Legend, Myth, Magic, Evidences/Anachronismes, Tafels en Stoelen, Occasions and Conditions in the Image and Work of the Artist," (December 2, 1999-February 19, 2000).
tel: +32-3-216 0771
fax: +32-3-216 0780
for details please contact Kate Mayne, Artistic Coordinator
- December 31, 1999 (Time: Between 11:30am and 12:00pm). VRT - Vlaamse Radio- en Televisieomroep (Flemish Radio and Television), Radio-3: Het Pak van Sjaalman, with host Bart Stouten. A live report from Palmer Station.
- December 31, 1999 (Time: Between 6-7pm EST). National Public Radio, USA: All Things Considered. A report from Palmer Station.
- January 1, 2000 (Time: 11:00pm). Westdeutscher Rundfunk (WDR-3), Koln, Germany: Studio Akustische Kunst, "The Millennium...Live from Antarctica!" A live soundscape/sound art broadcast from Palmer Station.
- January 2, 2000 (Time: 2:05pm). Radio New Zealand. A soundscape report from Palmer Station.
- January 7, 2000 (Time: 10:00pm--EST). The City Radio, Wake Up and Smell the Moon, with host Ed and CG. A live telephone/Internet interview from Palmer Station.
- January 18, 2000 (Time: 12:45 Palmer Station time). Stichting Logos Foundation, Center for New Music Production, Concerto Antarktissimo, contemporary music from Ghent, Belgium--live via satellite to Palmer Station.